Monday, March 7, 2011
Lady Gaga Sues Over Breast Milk Ice Cream
According to the London Evening Standard, Lady Gaga is suing the ice cream company responsible for the ice cream made from human breast milk. The celebrity says that the ice cream, named Baby Gaga, is "nausea inducing" and "intended to take advantage of [her] reputation and goodwill."
A research study recently turned up evidence of a flame retardant used in electronics in a stick of butter purchased at a Dallas grocery st...
Too tired to cook? In the future, you may be able to print your food. According to Designboom, Cornell University researchers have developed...
According to the London Evening Standard , Lady Gaga is suing the ice cream company responsible for the ice cream made from human breast mil...
According to CBC News , communities in the High Arctic region of Canada are suffering from drasticly increased food prices, including $29 C...
The Food Channel has been predicting the next year's food trends for 23 years. Of particular interest to food manufacturers would be #6:...
A Taco Bell customer recently got a Doritos bag that only contained three chips. Since he had the free time, he took pictures and weighed th...
According to the Wall Street Journal , a million dead sardines washed ashore in a Southern California harbor, the largest fish kill known in...
A newspaper editor in Corning, Iowa plans to celebrate the season of Lent by drinking only water and four pints of beer per day. According t...
Krystal Gabert, Associate Editor Social networking can be a giant waste of time. I say that as someone charged with the task of maintaini...
The I Can Has Cheezburger site has posted a map of the United States featuring the food that it thinks best represents each state . Some ar...
- Is Chicken Feed Causing Cancer?
- 'Healthifying' Junk Foods
- FDA Crackdown On Raw Milk Cheeses Was Exaggerated
- The Impact Of Science On Food
- Vintners Try Out New Wine Pouch
- Burrito Price Dispute Leads To Shootout
- Banning Happy Meal Toy Bans
- Japan Tests Food For Radiation
- Who's Second To Coke? Diet Coke, Of Course
- NFL Lockout Could Hurt Chicken Wing Industry
- Delicious Ideas: Portion-Controlled Packaging
- Iowa Man To Drink Only Beer For Lent
- Couple Arrested For Smuggling Contaminated Cheese
- Fish Armageddon: A Million Dead Sardines Wash Asho...
- Cereal Boxes Could Cause Cancer
- Lady Gaga Sues Over Breast Milk Ice Cream
- A McDonald's Terrorist Group And The Future Of Ron...
- Jimmy Fallon Breaks Food World Records, Gets His O...
- The Zero-Second Rule
- Chicken Lays Giant Egg
- ▼ March (20)
- agriculture (1)
- automation (1)
- baking (1)
- beverage (12)
- candy (1)
- China (1)
- dairy (7)
- desserts (1)
- eggs (1)
- fast food (8)
- food prices (1)
- food safety (6)
- food trends (2)
- Freaky Friday (1)
- fruit (3)
- Gulf oil spill (1)
- headline news (1)
- health (2)
- Kraft (1)
- lawsuits (1)
- marketing (1)
- meat (3)
- obesity (2)
- packaging (5)
- pest control (1)
- policy (8)
- poultry (2)
- product quality (1)
- recalls (1)
- research (2)
- science (2)
- seafood (2)
- snacks (5)
- technology (1)
- video (2)
- weird food news (33)